Next session: Starting Sunday, April 23 for 5 weeks from 9:30-10:45am in Portable 2 at the Mariner Campus. Cost is by donation for the participant manual.
Our program is designed to help prepare engaged couples for a life-long commitment to each other. Couples can develop skills to make their marriage more satisfying, richer, and more complete. This course is not only fun, but practical, using Alpha’s Marriage Preparation video sessions.
Over five sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you build the foundations for a lasting marriage. You will look at:
- the importance of commitment
- how to recognize and appreciate your differences
- the art of communication
- resolving conflict
- the importance of spending time together and nurturing your friendship
- making each other feel loved
- developing a good sexual relationship
- the importance of talking about your goals, values and dreams
Pre-registration is required. For more info, please contact Leanne at the church office at email@example.com.